Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Homeowner Arrested for protecting his home from rioters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Homeowner Arrested for protecting his home from rioters.

https://youtu.be/A7v6xyFq-4Q

KJBCbusOH:

Welcome aboard!

I'm not sure if I still show "administrator" or something else - I've been off the job since forever. Did meet a great gaggle of Nurses at a local hospital, though. The wife wouldn't me keep any of them....

Meantime, though, I've been working on my 2019 taxes, which were "in process" 'round St. Patricks day....

Someday....

We only have a few rules here, and I can't put up a stake in the back yard, so, just read a bit and you'll figure out how things are done here. Punishments vary from getting a note from somebody to getting a note from somebody else.

We appreciate the thread about the Milwaukee situation. I nearly fell off the chair when I first fouind out about it.

However, please post a short comment with these things. Some of us are too old to take the time to click and see what the post is about.

As you posted these, the topic name is more or less sufficient, but stuffing that into the subject area can be tricky....

In any event, Welcome Aboard, and don't be a stranger!

Regards,

Stu
    <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Working...
    X