Update to hosting and general website+forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to hosting and general website+forum

Long story short, the upgrade is not just on our end, it happens to correspond with a a major move and upgrade for our hosting company. The "skin" here in our message boards was lost because in order to upgrade the website, we had to bring the forum up to date at the same time. This is not the final message board index... and we had hoped this would move along faster. We hoped to already be at our final version before applying all the "makeup" so to speak. Not knowing how much longer this may take, we will likely dress things up a bit in the mean time.

Aaron
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
    Federalist Paper No 10

Just a test, to see if it's possible for me to post something without being logged out while doing so...
    "I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09

Comment

Just a test, to see if it's possible for me to post something without being logged out while doing so...

I can - from one and only one of my systems.

On a related note, docha just love the new forum appearance? And how since they built it, the hordes of Ohio gun owners flocked to it and turned it into a vibrant forum for the exchange of ideas relating to the RKBA and Ohio firearms laws, etc?
      Christian, Husband, Father
      NRA Life Member
      NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
      NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Comment

Migration is almost complete...appreciate your cynicism justashooter :-)
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
        Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
        X