Meet and Greet at Dillon Sportsman Center late Feb, early March

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet and Greet at Dillon Sportsman Center late Feb, early March

I am looking at some dates in February or early March to hold a grass roots meeting at the range. If I get some feedback in here regarding what will work well for peoples schedules, I'll consider them when choosing the date. If I don't get any feedback in that regard, I'll be arbitrarily choosing he date that works best for me (tho I'm pretty much here every weekend anyway).

Among other things, part of the agenda will be discussion on upcoming issues we intend to address with the ODNR in regard to certain hunting regulations. Some stuff I've had on the back burner since getting the rifle hunting change to finally go through. Now that that issue has settled in and proven itself a success, the time is right for some additional considerations.

Let me know what you all think.
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Maybe the last weekend in Feb to have fresh the ideas before the OHDNR open house in March?

And yes,I support all rifles being used for deer gun season. Especially in SE Counties.....If we can’t get that all at once, at least the Bottleneck .30-30, .32 Rem .35 Win and others that have the same effective range that’s legal now in straight walled cartridges...

I also have problem with not being able to open carry or conceal carry for self defense from the two legged, or four legged critters, while bow hunting without a paid permission slip. I’ve been given the run around for years. ODNR told me it was a AG fix and the AG office tells me it’s a OHDNR Issue.

BTW, have you heard if the Hunting licenses themselves going to go up this year?
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Comment

Last weekend in Feb looks like we can do 22nd or 23rd..... or the 30th is the last day of the month and it's a Sat. Sunday the 23rd would mean I already had a fire going in the woodburner all day Sat and we'd have a warmer range house to meet in

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Sunday Feb 23rd at 1:00pm it is!

Currently a half dozen BFA folks confirmed that date with me, so we should have a decent turn out of our leaders and volunteers for you all to meet and chat with. We will have a short list of topics for discussion that I will post in here soon.

Comment

Emails for the meet and greet on their way too your in box if you are on the BFA Newsletter list...

Comment

Working...
          X