• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letting the enemy win

some of you know about a group called "KOS"
    here is an example link
    https://dailykos.com/campaigns/852
    this group continually acquires signature polls that strip Americans of rights
    if we, the "other side" do not watch the enemy and counter with our own effort we will lose.

so if there already is an activist group i can side with i'd like to hear of them.
    if there is not we need one.
    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress:FrederickDouglass

learning is good .understanding is better .pleas teach with wisdom

I wonder if we can blame them like they blame the NRA when a shooting happens at one of those places?
    How do you think the media would spin that?

nvm don't answer that. :roll:
    • If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
    • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
    • Certified Ammosexual, lolz

Comment

so if there already is an activist group i can side with i'd like to hear of them.
      if there is not we need one.

I would recommend Buckeye Firearms Association and the National Rifle Association then!
      2009 NRA "Sybil Ludington Women's Freedom Award" recipient
      Member of the National Rifle Association's Board of Directors
      Buckeye Firearms Association's Vice President
      NRA Benefactor Member, NRA Certified Instructor, NRA-EVC, Realtor

Comment

The folks at OFCC have several petitions going in response to Moms Demand some Action:

Chipotle
        https://ohioccw.org/index.php?option...o&reset=1&id=8

Starbucks
        https://ohioccw.org/index.php?option...o&reset=1&id=9

Sonic
        https://ohioccw.org/index.php?option...&reset=1&id=10
        What does a caring, sensitive
        person feel when they are forced
        to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Comment

notification of current enemy activity

https://act.credoaction.com/sign/NRA_Congress?
          The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress:FrederickDouglass

Comment

just got another email with the same link, thier pushing hard to get thier activity

Comment

new email pushing for the obama binladin club trying to take out second amendment

https://act.credoaction.com/sign/Oba...7996817.OZY2fF

credo defiantly seems to be a lot of out of control nut cases.
              realy is a terrible same though, i do wish i could take advantage of thier deals.
              no way i'm going to give them my money with thier political agenda though

Comment

petition for mitch mconnell to kill the second amendment

http://act.credoaction.com/sign/McCo...7996817.u0D0hu

i do not know if me posting these here is doing anything good
                but i do hope some one that can do something to stop these disillusioned idiots can step in against them

Comment

so it looks like obama binladin made a few bold moves today
                  amung the rumor mill is some kind of "secret government list" of people who are not aloud to fly, also being added to the "restricted ownership" list for fire arms.

1) any one have any insight on this rumor?
                  2) how does one safely find out if their name is on said no fly list?

i know some folks found out at the gate when the TSA tells them their not gunna fly

Comment

calemus:

I don't think the "No Fly List" is part of today's unconstitutional acts, although a push to get medical info (mental health info) into the mix may be in there someplace.

In both cases, the problem is that about any act, report, etc., for just about no valid reason, can get you on the list. There is NO WAY to get off of the list - the ATF has the paperwork, but has no funding to handle resolutions. So, Zero need only send the NICS a list of Republican voters and they're on the list.... A very few influential people have managed to get off the No Fly List, but it's comparable to getting a CHL in DC or Los Angeles.

Zero's plan seems to be trying to protect his fellow Arabs and other criminals by disarming the Law Abiding folks. After all, we generally don't want to vote for him....

Meantime, the "admit the Syrians" and other craziness of that type is to boost the body count in urban areas that Zero and his fellow travelers can keep the representation (and Electoral College votes) at the expense of areas that are otherwise Conservative.

Turning us into a third world country is proceeding apace....

Regards,
                    <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/grey%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EI%20agree%2 0with%20Stu%20completely!%5E_%5E.gif
                      AlanM
                      There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
                      Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
                      If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

Alan:

ROF,L!

(Besides, it's required in my copy of the TOS anyway .)

Regards,
                        <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

is there currently a law that i am no longer aloud to sell my neighbor a gun with out gov hoops to jump through

i am hearing a ton of stuff obama binladin supposedly just did

but what actually happened?
                          what are the new rules?
                          a boiled down and straight to the point version is preferred

Comment

In actuality NOTHING has changed and if Congress doesn't provide funds for Zero's plans nothing will.
                            This whole thing is smoke and mirrors to make the ignorant think that Zero's doing something to prevent crazies of going on a rampage.

Back in the 90s, IIRC, Bill Clinton ordered the BATFE to close down as many "kitchen table" FFL holders as they could. Meaning anyone that had an FFL but no "brick and mortar" place of business. Within a few years the number of FFLs fell by a significant percentage. Many of these were people that got FFLs just so they could get dealer discounts and/or to be able ship firearms around the country easily. Very few were involved with supplying firearms to felons or would be felons.

Zero's Executive Action will just reverse this and cause there to be a large increase in people applying for and getting FFLs. That is, there's going to be a lot of new "kitchen table" gun dealers.

Will it matter in the great scheme of things. I seriously doubt it.

Will this affect you and your selling of one gun to a friend or acquaintance? No, especially if you're not making a profit that is high enough to cause the feds to be able to say you're supporting yourself by being a gun dealer.
                            AlanM
                            There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
                            Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
                            If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

Alan:

As I see it, the Devil is in the details....

The folks at ATF, who've always had a free hand at determining who's a dealer, will now (apparently) have a bit more freedom at it.

That could sneak up and bite somebody trying to sell off a collection from somebody's estate, for example. I'm not sure how you'd do that and not be classed as a dealer....

Zero also seems to want the CDC and the Medical establishment into the "approval" process - supply info to NICS, for example. The scary part is that very few MD's would sign off on "he can have a firearm" without fear of legal (and insurance) repercussions. My last doctor probably would have signed, for example, but the guy who just replaced him simply doesn't know me well enough to take the chance. (New diploma, etc.)

The whole VA mess gets anointed, too. Veterans (and Social security recipients) can get slammed onto the NICS "NO" list if a doctor even thinks there's a potential problem. There is a method for getting "fixed" here, unlike the "No Fly List", but I'd bet that the anti's will plug that hole.

And, of course, there's the "No Fly List" mess - the method for getting "cleared" there is unfunded. If you get on that list, you're going to have a seriously difficult time getting off it.

In short, it's yet another incremental decrease in our rights that may be difficult to live with, and even harder to fix. I'm afraid that the RINOs will screw that up....

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                              X