Fortress Gun Safe @ lowes 19 bucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortress Gun Safe @ lowes 19 bucks

Just a heads up they've got little gun safes at lowes for 19 bucks.. normally they want 100

frankly I don't think it's worth 100 probably not even 50.. but for 20 bucks it seems ok.
    It's made in china, probably would'nt take but a couple minutes to break into but for the money it might be useful to bolt in your trunk or something.

Says it will handle 2 guns but that's a stretch, my Taurus 92 "just fits" there is a shelf but it would be tight fit for 2 guns and you could not fit a 2nd full size gun on the shelf.. maybe a full size and a smaller backup would work but personally I think I'll just take out the shelf and make a 1 gun safe, or maybe make a little tray so that a few boxes of ammo or mags could go on bottom.
    anyway what can you do for 20 bucks right?

different lowes have different prices, The one on silver drive has them.. it's right next to crew stadium.

I ordered online and picked up, had 18 when I ordered but currently only showing 4 left so if I was you I'd buy now online overnight and hopefully it gets pulled when they open up tomorrow rather then "hope" you get there in time to get one.

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?...uctId=50084990

EDIT: BTW Just found a coupon code on www.retailmenot.com for 10% off
    I just checked it and seems to work but YMMV 470000000021930
    • If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
    • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
    • Certified Ammosexual, lolz

That sure seems like a good deal, thanks for sharing the info. Personally I don't dig electronic locks but then back in the early 2oth century I'd have pronbably been one of the last people to get one of those newfangled telephone gizmos, by cracky! :lol:

Comment

Site says $49.99 for my local store.
      AlanM
      There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
      Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
      If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

Joe, Alan:

Same $49.95 here....

Regards,
        <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Like I said it's different prices different stores, set your store to the one on silver drive by crew stadium.
          That's the one that has it for 20

I think the zip code is 43211 should bring it right up.

50 is still cheaper then teh usual 99 it sales for but I wouldn't give much more then 50 for it.

it's a good deal for 20, 40 would be ok, 50 would be about the limit I'd pay for one.

BTW Just found a coupon code on http://www.retailmenot.com for 10% off
          I just checked it and seems to work but YMMV 470000000021930

Comment

showing at least $79 at all the Dayton area stores ... I would have definately scored one for $20 ... bummer.
            US NAVY VETERAN
            Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
            Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
            NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"

Comment

$79.97 here
              - Tim

Sig Sauer P226R . 40 (Duty gun)
              Glock 27 Gen4 .40 (Backup/CCW gun)
              Glock 26 Gen4 9mm (Wife's gun)
              Smith & Wesson M&P15OR

Comment

store I bought them from is long out of stock, but the price went back up to $99 for that store anyway.

Im thinking it was a pricing mistake at some stores. or maybe it was clearance since the store is still OOS from last month.. so I dunno

Comment

Still need to find it?? You can find in here Gunprime
                  Gunprime Coupons & Promo Codes for Aug 2019. Save up to 90% Gunprime Discounts . Today's best Gunprime Coupon Code: Get $50 Off Steyr Pistols at Gun Prime

Comment

HOLY NECRO-POST! BatMan!
                    AlanM
                    There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
                    Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
                    If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

LOL....
                      Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
                      X