Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you recommend for under $100?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you recommend for under $100?

Looking to replace the assisted-opening knife my daughter gladly took to college. Need a nice all-purpose knife, assisted-opening, with clip for pocket carry for under $100. Thoughts? Not looking for anything fancy, just that will hold an edge well and be useful for everyday use from opening boxes to cutting rope, etc. Thanks!

Benchmade Griptillian or Mini-Griptillian. Several different versions with different blade materials, shapes and styles. Great knives, carried one for years before moving to the Benchmade Triage - a great knife, but a bit higher than your price range.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Comment

Kershaw has a lot of choices too. Wide variety of sizes and some have pocket clips that can be placed for blade up or down orientation. Buy a good torx head tool and use a dab of loctite so they'll stay put.

Comment

Kershaw has a lot of choices too. Wide variety of sizes and some have pocket clips that can be placed for blade up or down orientation. Buy a good torx head tool and use a dab of loctite so they'll stay put.

Plus one on the Kershaw! I use the "Leek" series. My 2 personal favorites....https://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-1660D...rds=leek+knife and.. https://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-1660C...omposite+knife
        You can't get something for nothing unless someone, somewhere is getting nothing for something!

Sig P238
        S&W Shield 9
        Ruger SR9c

Comment

beef burger with a chill bear

Comment

As long as it's quality beer...
            Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
            X