Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you recommend for under $100?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you recommend for under $100?

Looking to replace the assisted-opening knife my daughter gladly took to college. Need a nice all-purpose knife, assisted-opening, with clip for pocket carry for under $100. Thoughts? Not looking for anything fancy, just that will hold an edge well and be useful for everyday use from opening boxes to cutting rope, etc. Thanks!

Benchmade Griptillian or Mini-Griptillian. Several different versions with different blade materials, shapes and styles. Great knives, carried one for years before moving to the Benchmade Triage - a great knife, but a bit higher than your price range.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Comment

Kershaw has a lot of choices too. Wide variety of sizes and some have pocket clips that can be placed for blade up or down orientation. Buy a good torx head tool and use a dab of loctite so they'll stay put.
      "I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09

Comment

Kershaw has a lot of choices too. Wide variety of sizes and some have pocket clips that can be placed for blade up or down orientation. Buy a good torx head tool and use a dab of loctite so they'll stay put.

Plus one on the Kershaw! I use the "Leek" series. My 2 personal favorites....https://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-1660D...rds=leek+knife and.. https://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-1660C...omposite+knife
        You can't get something for nothing unless someone, somewhere is getting nothing for something!

Sig P238
        S&W Shield 9
        Ruger SR9c

Comment

Working...
        X