Finally got back in....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got back in....

Just as a comment. I _think_ everything is working. I still haven't found my keys to admin stuff, but I have a can opener someplace....

Meantime, Sammy, the little dog in my avatar, passed on 2 January. Lung cancer and some other infirmities - he was about 15. We miss him....

Regards,
    <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

RIP to Sammy. Glad you were able to re-enter, surprised I figured it out. Certainly harder using a phone than a laptop/desktop.

Comment

Sorry to hear it Stu...

Also, nice chatting with you on the phone today

Comment

Brian:

Thanks for the comment. It's a lot quieter here without him. OTOH, I actually got to finish a meal without saving him some scraps.

Dean:

Found that button we talked about. Limited to post stuff, but I have to play around a bit more. The cats were pestering me after we talked, so I didn't get to do much then. They're asleep now ....

<t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Dean:

Too soon to start burning staff members ( ) , but the Preview function seems to occasionally forget to include the canned signature stuff. Go back in to "edit" and it works.

Regards,

Just did it now! Let's see if it's OK on the "Save" from Edit....

Yup...

Comment

I finally got the secret code image figured out, and once I got the email it was all good.

Comment

Originally posted by dademoss View Post
              I finally got the secret code image figured out, and once I got the email it was all good.
              I set that thing to the "easiest" option I could...you should have tried it before I did that

Comment

sorry to hear about sammy, i know what its like to loose a little
                Husband, Father, and All around Good Guy
                NRA Member
                NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
                NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
                NRA Certified Home Firearm Safety
                NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home

Ohio Hunter Education Instructor

Comment

Hey I remember this forum!

Whats up guys! Looking good, don’t see anything that needs fixed and seems to be user friendly.
                  Joel
                  NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
                  Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
                  CCC Range committee and Lake committee
                  Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=nranews

Comment

This thing is not quite handling avatars. Pretty easy to fix that from the user's end, IMHO.

Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                    X