"ifhinka"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ifhinka"

Bite rocks and die, phony identify troll! If you're real, post a sentence in English.

Whoops the fake name is "ifhinca", my bad. I'm not so good at listing identities that are so obviously phony.

Comment

I deleted around 55+ new registrations yesterday and approved maybe 3-4 that had legit looking usernames and actual gmail accounts... not .ru or probox accounts which are blatantly foreign. The thing that gets me is they are all the same few spammers...when they get one account through it somehow lets them post with multiple user names...even when that username is one that's banned. I see the same ones over and over again.They are getting sneaky man. At least the first posts need "approval" before showing up to the general membership and only us moderators and admins have to see all the nonsense. I'm a little "gun shy" when it comes to deleting everything with a questionable IP address after accidentally lumping MBott into that category and getting lamblasted for it No harm no foul MBott...
      Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

I'm a moderator on a MUCH LARGER forum (albeit now slowing down quite a bit).
        Five years ago a Spam Archive forum was set up so we would have a place to move the spam threads so they wouldn't clutter up the normal forums for us that could see them.
        That archive has close to 47,000 threads in it.
        For legal reasons deleted posts and threads aren't REALLY deleted, just made invisible to regular members.
        On any particular day I move about 20 to 30 threads to the archive.
        Luckily the forum software has a really good AI spam identifying bot running.
        AlanM
        There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
        Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
        If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

It's ridiculous the amount of junk we have to deal with.....
          Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
          X