Hello.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.......

Hi..im Cindy.. I bought an old farmhouse in Clermont County, that i will probably be fixing up for the rest of my life...lol. I live here with my dogs and a crazy rooster. Im a RN and also RSO part time at my favorite gun shop. I Trap Shoot and regularly attend Primitive nights at the range. I have an AR..and love to let it rip out back when the neighbors cows arent down along the fence. But my true love is anything Wild West..i love lever guns, SA revolvers, and side by side coach guns. Im a history nerd..especially interested in the people, towns, and guns of the Wild West.. I got my CHL about a year ago..I go fishing with my Dad and Brothers..and just love to be outdoors. Been lurking for a while...hope i can contribute...

Hello, RN Cindy. Welcome to the Forum. Whatever you can contribute can and will be appreciated.

-Garret

Comment

Originally posted by gkinderman View Post
      Hello, RN Cindy. Welcome to the Forum. Whatever you can contribute can and will be appreciated.

-Garret
      Thank You....

Comment

Hello RN Cindy... I was playing hooky and ran to Erie on my two days off this week, so been away from my computer since Sunday. Welcome aboard...hope you stick around a while :-)
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
        X