Hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

I'm back. I was living on the Dublin/Hilliard line years ago and was a Buckeye Firearms member before I took a job in Charlotte NC and lived there.
    Back now. Sold my house on the west side of Columbus and moved to Etna on the east side.

A bit about me:
    Retired career Infantry (Marines and Army) NCO. Viet Vet
    Heavy mortars, 4 deuce!

Retired after 20 in 97. Got into IT and work as contractor DB2 LUW database analyst.
    A biker, I ride a Harley Tri Glide with the Combat Vets Motorcycle Association.

Member VFW, AMVETS, NRA, Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund

I won:t join the American Legion as they refuse to allow the survivors of the vicious,
    premeditated attackon the USS Liberty a booth at their national convention. See gtr5.com

I recently went vegan for health reasons.
    Like to work out, read about geopolitics especially the misuse of our military and volunteer for Vets issues.
    Concerned about the erosion of our gun rights, red flag laws and AG Barr's Pre Crime unit.
    Talk about Orwellian.
    Would LOVE to buy an M-14!

Favorite You Tube VLOGs include Guns and Gadgets, Liberty Doll, Good Patriot, Reid Henrichs

Good to be back and look forward to getting to know you all.

Gerry
    Last edited by SnowCrash; 11-08-2019, 02:58 PM.

Welcome Gerry! Great intro post...

You aren't far from my range, so look forward to meeting you FTF some time.

Dillonsportsmancenter.com
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Roger that!

Comment

Working...
      X