Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I'm Terrey Thompson from Tampa, FL. I just joined this forum to learn more about gun safety and what kind of firearms I should consider buying.

Comment

• Hello!

Temporary transplant from Michigan here. Don't worry I don't like the Wolverines, or the Spartans.... Or any sports. :egrin:

I do like guns. Which brings me here. Have my CPL from MI and need to figure out everything I can and can't do while I'm here.

I'm here for work for a few months.
      I do plan on hitting a few ranges.

ETA: Also, Damage Photos here, so don't mind me if I partake in some of the pic threads. :twisted:
      Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, WTGB, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
      flickr
      Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/
      [email protected]
      @damage_photos on Instagram

Comment

• David:

Welcome Aboard!

There's a sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" at the top of this page that you should have a look at, but it's not mandatory. Just a bit sleep-inducing. No need to read past the first few pages - I should have locked the thread a long time ago.

No problems with you wanting to participate in just about any forum here.

Enjoy!
        <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

• Tisha buck-russo

Dalton
          As my handle alludes to I'm in the equine business. And have been for since 80.

I don't currently belong to any organization because I am new to gun ownership and my schedule is very hectic. When I get a break and I have time to sit down and think about something else entirely than horses...

I do have my CHL
          When I go to states that have mmm let's say less than friendly gun laws, I do feel like I am walking around like there is something a part of me missing.

Comment

• Welcome horsepepsi! Hope you stick around and make yourself at home here (when your not on a horse ;-)

Comment

• Hi, I am a Canadian who lives in AZ part time.

We are fighting the same battles for our right to keep and bear arms.

And, the one striking commonality is that some among us believe that we can restrict the rights of “others” without endangering our own.

Frankly, if my neighbour’s rights are not protected I cannot call myself a free man.

Comment

• Hello I am Cindy Bonwell from Williams County, Ohio. My Son told me I had to get signed up on here! So here I am.

Comment

• Hello, Welcome mother
                  Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

• Hello Son!!!!!

Comment

• I'm "Sim"

I'm a 76 year old Redneck Ridge running Hillbilly that lives in Cumberland Gap, Tn.

A Southern Baptist that committed to "GOD, Guns, Country, and Freedom".

I'll do "WHATEVER" is necessary to prevent my Grand and GGkids from growing up/living under a Nancy Pelosi/Chuck Schumer type government.

Comment

• Welcome Committed, settle in and stay a while!
                        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

• Gordon Bisdorf
                          retired.
                          BFA Member, Also NRA,Ohioans for Concealed Carry,SAF and NAGR member. Very Staunch believer in the Constitution and especially the 2nd Amendment.
                          Former military.
                          was number 22 in my county to get my CCL, still carrying ????????
                          While Im not a “front person” I try to support pro arms causes all that I can.
                          Anxious to sit in on the Forum.

Comment

• Welcome gordonmb... take your shoes off, stay a while

Comment

• You know Gordon...I have said it many times, if you KNOW you are not a "front lines" kind of person...support those who are. I respect that statement you made in your intro. Apathy is our greatest enemy, not the anti's!

Comment

Working...
                              X