Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome atek3... bit of a drive for you from Cleveland area, but come on down to my range and visit some time. I actually have several customers who come down here from NE Ohio because of the lack of public shooting facilities up there. As for FFL's in your area, have to let someone from up there pipe in... $25 for a transfer is pretty standard tho.
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

• Hello,

With the latest gun-grabbing shenanigans, I'm looking to be a bit more active politically....especially with all this talk of "Red Flag" legislation going on. The Constitution is clear, but our government (all 3 branches, and all three levels....Fed, State, Local) just doesn't seem to get it.

Anyhow, I'm In Parma, Ohio...Cuyahoga County. Let me know if anything is planned in terms of protests at the Statehouse anytime soon. With the NRA tangled up in it's own underwear right now, it seems we will have to carry our own weight for a bit.

Mike Doerner

Comment

• Joe Madison
        Bettsville, OH

NRA and SAF Life
        Cert Instructor
        Semi-retired
        Letter writer and emailer since PRO days. Dusting off the keyboard now...

Comment

• Mike S

Retired

Late bloomer with firearms

Butler County
          BFA Member
          NRA Life Member

Comment

• Welcome Mike S, glad you stopped by! Take off your hat and stay a while :-)
            Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
            X