X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ Swiontek
    Denver, CO

Just keeping tabs on the RKBA fight in the Buckeye State.

Target shooting, hunting, and personal self-defense.

Talk to your neighbors. Get out the vote. Get involved in your caucus. Restore the Republic.

And if you are really a glutton for punishment, run for office.

Your servant,

JJ Swiontek
    Candidate Colorado House of Representatives, HD-5

Comment

• Hey there!

Brandon from Eastern Arkansas here. Discovered BFA through USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association) and liked it so much that I had to join "you guys" myself (even if I am a couple states away! :wink: ). Hoping to meet some cool folks, further my "education" on the forum here, & share what I've learned along the way as well. Annnnd, of course, get a few laughs as I go! (I take everything concealed carry VERY seriously. Myself though? Not so much :wink: ).
      AR CCW permit
      USCCA member
      ARCCA member
      BFA member
      GOA member
      NRA member
      Springfield XD 5" 45 acp compact w/Crossbreed Supertuck holster
      Taurus 651 .357 mag snub w/Crossbreed Minituck holster
      Kel-tec P3AT .380 w/DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster (BUG)

Comment

• WELL, DON"T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY. PLEASE DO NOT MIND THE CAPS, AS IT IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO SEE SMALLER TEXT. I LIVE IN THE YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO AREA. HAVE HAD MY CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE JUST ABOUT FROM WHEN IT 1st STARTED, & I CARRY A .44 MAG, 2 INCH CONCEALED, 24/7-- 365 DAYS... IT IS MY CONSTANT COMPANION WHEREVER I MAY BE, INCLUDING THE SHOWER !!! I FOUND A WAY TO DO SO, HAVE YOU ??? NO, I AM NOT AT ALL PARANOID, JUST FULLY PREPARED... I CERTAINLY WISH YOU ALL WELL, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT TO SAY OR DO HERE. THANK { ALL } OF YOU VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME & HARD WORK YOU DO !!! RESPECTFULLY, LBJ1945

Comment

• Welcome folks! We are pleased as punch to have you new folks on the forum. Please make yourselves right at home!

Comment

• Greetings From the "Left" Left Coast
            Keeping the good fight to get CCW laws changed in Cal but its a monumental task. Retired USAF E-7, approaching retirement for last time for good, I hope. Currently in SF Bay area trying to get 2nd amend rights back to us citizens. Constantly fighting the good fight for gun rights. NRA for a long time but activist only recently. Presently involved with open carry group. Check it out on californiaopencarry.org for specifics. It can explain so much better than me. Could always use advice and ideas from those of you in the trenches.

Comment

• to all our new friends from both in-state and out of state, welcome! 8)
              NRA Endowment
              GOA Life
              SAF Life
              Buckeye Firearms Assoc
              Ohioans for Concealed Carry
              Oregon Firearms Federation
              Maryland Shall Issue
              Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

Comment

• howdy. first let me say , great forum . i have been reading awhile .
                im hoot , i live a couple miles east of saint louisville ohio. been married 34 years to one of the meanest woman you have ever met.
                i had a friend once , but he died

Comment

• Hi all

Greg from Huron Co. Oh. Getting back into shooting after moving here in 1990. A little rusty to say the least. My son is also getting into shooting and we are having some fun. I own 3 handguns, Pheonix Arms .22 (plinker) an 80's model Iver Johnson .380 pony and a Springfield XD .40 cal sub compact. I am a CHL holder and my son has just applied.

NRA member.

Comment

• Hello all, I'm from the Knox county area. Funds are limited at this time. Since I am one of those 10.9% of Ohioians that are unemployed. Will get my CCW when I get back to work. I am wanting to get involved in the CERT program here locally in Knox county.

Comment

• Welcome to hoot, bigdaddy, and ruff! glad to have you on board. 8)
                      NRA Endowment
                      GOA Life
                      SAF Life
                      Buckeye Firearms Assoc
                      Maryland Shall Issue

Comment

• Howdy folks,

Steve reporting in from the Franklin / Delaware Co. border.

Comment

• welcome Steve! 8)
                          NRA Endowment
                          GOA Life
                          SAF Life
                          Buckeye Firearms Assoc
                          Maryland Shall Issue

Comment

• Welcome Steve!
                            Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Matthew 10:34

Comment

• New here from Circleville

Comment

• Welcome Mike. Great group of people here at BFA
                                Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Matthew 10:34

Comment

Working...
                                X