Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome kevin! ...glad you're enjoying your work in firearms/training!

..looks like brutus has secured the "manager" position... :lol:
    NRA Endowment
    GOA Life
    SAF Life
    Buckeye Firearms Assoc
    Ohioans for Concealed Carry
    Oregon Firearms Federation
    Maryland Shall Issue
    Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

Comment

• Thank you for the welcomes. I did join awhile ago (maybe a year). I believe that it was Linda who told me about the BFA message board. I never did anything with message boards but read them. Now I'm looking to be a participant. I'm sure it will quickly overtake my "free time" seeing what everyone is saying and responding.

Brutus is only two now, he was only one in that picture, he was probably just worn out from playing on the break.

Thanks for the heads up on the posting rules. This is my first experience posting so I'll read through the info.
      Chief Instructor - Armed2Defend Ohio Concealed Carry Training
      NRA Certified Training Counselor and CRSO
      2012 & 13 Top 10 Instructors in the Nation for NRA Membership Recruiting
      Join the NRA and Be Entered to Win a Kimber 1911
      http://www.armed2defend.com

Comment

• welcome kevin! ...glad you're enjoying your work in firearms/training!

..looks like brutus has secured the "manager" position... :lol:
        dc3dog new member here, dog for short. Since getting my CCW a few years ago I have generally found responsible gun owners to be some of the most tolerant, down to earth, truly decent people I have ever met.

P.S. it looks to me like Brutus may be looking for a belly rub... :lol:
        NRA Endowment Life member

Cogito, ergo sum armatus
        Molon labe

Comment

• Hello from Lawrence county.

Comment

• CoronaGold:

Welcome Aboard!

There's a sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page. It's not mandatory, and may be sleep-inducing. But it will give you an idea of who's here, and how this place works. And, who the little dog in my avatar is.... Don't feel obliged to read the whole thing. That could be hazardous to your health....

You'll find more than a few reloaders on board, too, although I'm not sure who's doing .454. (I do .45ACP and .40S&W.) (Yeah, I saw your ad .)

Regards,
            <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

• welcome dog, coronagold!
              NRA Endowment
              GOA Life
              SAF Life
              Buckeye Firearms Assoc
              Maryland Shall Issue

Comment

• I live in newyork,just make something new to let somebody know more about me,i like to buy a
                best metal detector to discover any thing interesting.

Comment

• Yup....

Spam....

Gone....

Regards,
                  <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

• Sam in Loveland.
                    New to the area and looking forward to shooting and training here.

Comment

• Sam:

Welcome Aboard!

Don't forget to look at the sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page. It's not mandatory, and maybe sleep-inducing, too. But, at least you'll find out who the little dog in my avatar is ....

Enjoy!

Comment

• Hi, I'd Dave from Mansfield. I'm a NRA certified basic piston instructor, and USCCA affiliate instructor. Member of the GSSF, IDPA, Ashland LAke Reel and Gun Club, Ohioans for Concealed Carry and a Benefactor member of the NRA.
                        I wanted to show my support for this organization.

Comment

• welcome to sam and dave!
                          NRA Endowment
                          GOA Life
                          SAF Life
                          Buckeye Firearms Assoc
                          Maryland Shall Issue

Comment

• Hey folks new hear to this site. been in n out just looking at this site and reading the post for a little over a year. never posted anything till now. just thought maybe might try to get active hear. just bought my membership hear at BFA. got it in before the credit card company had their fit. Oh yeah my name is Dave Shackle. Aint got none of those fancy names after me. I just believe in my rights. I do have one question? how do I change my user name? I don't want to use this anymore!
                            Dave

A firefighter is not a hero for what he has done, but for what he might have to do. In memory of those who serve and those who serve no more. 343/138.

Comment

• Dave:

I'm not sure you got my "Official" welcome last year, so here it is again:
                              Don't forget to look at the sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page. It's not mandatory, and maybe sleep-inducing, too. But, at least you'll find out who the little dog in my avatar is ....

Drop me a PM with the name you want to use, and I can change it for you. Or just tell me here.

Regards,

Comment

• welcome (back) dave! :mrgreen: hope you enjoy the forum, and thanks for supporting BFA! don't forget to check the BFA pro-gun voter guides for the election in a few weeks.
                                NRA Endowment
                                GOA Life
                                SAF Life
                                Buckeye Firearms Assoc
                                Maryland Shall Issue

Comment

Working...
                                X