This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Jim!
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Welcome Smiddy.... make yourself at home!
    Thank you !

Comment

• Mr D

I am in Miami County, moved back to Ohio for work a little over 4 years ago (from PA) and now that employer has set me free (actively seeking my last job).

I used to be somewhat active in that other Ohio Gun Forum (PAC) before moving to PA (for work) I have been a licensed carrier for a lot of years. Looking forward to Constitutional Carry or the

Second coming - whichever comes first!

Revolvers and 1911s I(I shoot everything from Flintlocks to zombie guns)

Comment

• Welcome back Mr. D!!

I run a range in Muskingum Co. (a little bit of a drive for you) but come on out and visit some time. I too shoot everything from flintlocks to zombie guns ;-)
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

• Mr D
          Mr D commented
          Editing a comment
          Darn, I was hoping you would say that you owned "Tom's Ice Cream Bowl".... I drove through there 2x a week for a year and a half...

• Howdy all. Just bought our first house in Willshire, OH after previously living in (deep breath) Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Minnesota the second time, Michigan yup, second time as well, Missouri, Michigan third time and most recently Indiana.

My local range is the St. Mary's Blue Creek Conservation Club, which is less than a mile from the house but in Decatur, IN. I'm a huge CZ fan boy and had planned on starting USPSA this summer before the Covid BS. The wife and I are planning on taking the CCW class in the next month or so.

Looking forward to joining you guys.

Comment

• Welcome Moose97!!

Hope you find yourself at home here and stick around!

I run Dillon Sportsman Center, a 30 acre shooting facility North of Zanesville Oh, come on out and see me some time!

Comment

Working...
          X