No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Skip Griffith, Vermilion, Ohio
    I'm a hunter, reloader, former police officer (a long time ago) a disabled Korean War Veteran.
    I have viewed this site for many years but am just now actively participating.
    Korean War Vet
    Member of NRA, DAV. AMVETS

Skip:

Welcome aboard!

Lots of nice people and useful information here....

I'm a semi-retired rent-a-cop, among other things (currently playing hooky from writing some trivial software for a client's computer), and have been carrying for a bit over 40 years. Others have more experience, others less. Everybody's got something to teach, and something to learn.

Just one word of warning. The little dog think's he's a 200# Rott. Might not be safe to tell him otherwise :mrgreen: .

(My daughter, who gave us the dog, doesn't like us....)

Regards,
    <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

ill call ya skip 2 . since there a skip on here anyway ...... got cookies????? i been a very good boy . i have taken all my meds that Stu hasn't hidden from me and my other personalites...........
      We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."

Comment

I like 2skip better
        John
        Army Vet
        NRA Life,NRA RSO,NRA Instructor/Ohio CHL,BFA MOD,Glock Armorer
        Lots of Glocks

They can come for my guns but I will give them my bullets

If you can read this thank a teacher
        Because it is in english thank a vet!

Comment

if he can do the goosestep we can call hin sskip
          We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."

Comment

Welcome skip, skip2, 2skip, sskip, skip to my lou, Mr Griffith, to THE forum. hope you enjoy yourself here. Jr said that.
            Jr.....Out

WWJMBD
            USN Veteran
            COTEP CBOB0406
            The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

Comment

welcome skip - thanks for your service in Korea! 8)
              NRA Endowment
              GOA Life
              SAF Life
              Buckeye Firearms Assoc
              Ohioans for Concealed Carry
              Oregon Firearms Federation
              Maryland Shall Issue
              Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

Comment

Welcome aboard skip! - there are forums where I have been a "lurker" for years (this isn't one of them ) so I understand!
                US NAVY VETERAN
                Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
                Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
                NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"

Comment

Welcome from Akron Skip. Plenty of good people and good info here. As you can tell some people have extra time on there hands.
                  We can't stop here, this is bat country.

Μολὼν λαβέ
                  Res Ipsa Loquitur

Comment

Plenty of good people and good info here. As you can tell some people have extra time on there hands.

Stealie:

I am at work....

'Course, "work" is my basement office unless a client really wants to suffer....

Reminds me of a story (everything does).... Some years back a consultant friend of mine reported that he drove to a client site for the first time in quite a while, and was surprised to find the building empty and the parking lot deserted. He finally called, only to find out that they'd moved since his last visit. Like me, he did most of his client contact by phone, and/or with things like pcAnywhere.

My #1 client is more than 20 miles away. Saves 'em a ton if I stay away, and I actually get more out of the deal since I don't have to waste time dressing. Since we moved in September, I can't work in my underwear like I used to (the former office was in an upstairs bedroom), but grubbies is grubbies, and the jeans have a belt, which makes the ever-present sidearm a little more convenient. Stick a 1911 in your shorts some time an you'll see what I mean :mrgreen: .

Regards,
                    <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

2 skips now and no waiting :roll: all we now is a hop and a dance...get it......hop skip and dance I kill me!!!!
                      John
                      Army Vet
                      NRA Life,NRA RSO,NRA Instructor/Ohio CHL,BFA MOD,Glock Armorer
                      Lots of Glocks

They can come for my guns but I will give them my bullets

If you can read this thank a teacher
                      Because it is in english thank a vet!

Comment

Working...
                      X