New to the state, new to the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the state, new to the forum

Hey guys, moving to your state very soon to work for a company in the firearm/shooting industry.

I'm an assistant instructor for a defensive training company up here in Michigan, a competition shooter and I dabble in photography as well. Hope you don't mind some gun pics and info when I feel like I can contribute. I'm pretty active on the Michigan Gun Owners forum as well.

Anywho, that's me. Thanks for having me.

welcome! 8) just watch your back, there're probably a few OSU Buckeye fans around here.. :lol:
    NRA Endowment
    GOA Life
    SAF Life
    Buckeye Firearms Assoc
    Ohioans for Concealed Carry
    Oregon Firearms Federation
    Maryland Shall Issue
    Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

Comment

TFin04:

Welcome aboard!

Lots of nice people and useful information here. And me....

(I went to Case and YSU. Football is barely on my radar other than the Pro games. But both of my sisters went to UofM and OSU! Some really interesting weekends.... Meantime, Y-Town is more or less exactly halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I try to stay above it, but some of those weekends are really interesting....)

(YSU is almost a "big name" football school, but when I was there YSU was "who?". And I don't care much for Jim Tressel.... But they're having fun....)

I do strictly "advanced amateur" photography - which is to say a $500+ digital camera (and a couple of old film types, to, as well as a lot of darkroom time). But we've got a couple of serious photographers around, too. Very eclectic group all around. I'm semi-retired now, but a rent-a-cop for a good chunk of the last 42 years, as well as a computer guy. "Armed Programmer"....

Regards,
      <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Welcome Aboard! From an X-Michigander myself - please bring restaurant carry, and deer hunting with a rifle with you! 8)
        US NAVY VETERAN
        Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
        Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
        NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"

Comment

Welcome to the forum and please put up your gun pics! The more the merrier!
          What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison

Comment

Welcome from Akron. You will find plenty of good info and good people here. Bring on the pics!!!
            We can't stop here, this is bat country.

Μολὼν λαβέ
            Res Ipsa Loquitur

Comment

Tfin04 ... Welcome from the Dayton area ... Glad to have you aboard!
              "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free"
              - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
              X