Reluctant Intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reluctant Intro

I don't much like self-introductions, but Stu (SMMAssociates) asked nicely, so here goes:

I live and work in rural/exurban Northeast Ohio. I carry a handgun daily, sometimes concealed, sometimes openly, depending on the circumstances.

I believe in the fundamental and individual right to keep and bear arms. Just like any other constitutional right, that right is not absolute. If we are to retain that right, we must convince society that our views are in everyone's best interest.

I believe in activism which is firm but polite. I believe in working "within the system" and have done so numerous times, often behind the scenes. Sometimes, I believe it is helpful to exercise our right to keep and bear arms in an organized and public manner, but even then, we must remain firm but polite. Some of my recent video can be found here.

I have a good working knowledge of the law related to guns and crime in Ohio. That is part of what I get paid to do. I won't always tell you what you want to hear, but I'll do my best to tell you the truth.

Well I think Stu is really an AI bot with the intro message. Other than that, we know he is a good guy who types a lot

Welcome aboard here, good to have you and your perspective.

Ken
    aka OhioPaints

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Hey, good to see you here!
        -Allen

Comment

Welcome. Every site needs some "public image" people.

Comment

Ken:

I'm not an AI bot.... bot.... bot.... bot....
            This is a recordin.....

:mrgreen:

(Seriously, I try to get a quick note to new members - just to make 'em welcome, and warn them about Rich. Old friends, especially.)

Regards,
            <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Ken:

I'm not an AI bot.... bot.... bot.... bot....
              This is a recordin.....

:mrgreen:

(Seriously, I try to get a quick note to new members - just to make 'em welcome, and warn them about Rich. Old friends, especially.)

Regards,

What's scarey is that last night I considered posting exactly the same thing... thing... thing... th... th... th... ing...ing...
              AlanM
              There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
              Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
              If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

What's scarey is that last night I considered posting exactly the same thing... thing... thing... th... th... th... ing...ing...

Ah ha!

You were both written by the same programmer? :mrgreen:

Stu, I don't understand. That was your shortest message on record! Is your typing finger/relay broken?

Ken
                aka OhioPaints

Comment

Ah ha!

You were both written by the same programmer? :mrgreen:

Stu, I don't understand. That was your shortest message on record! Is your typing finger/relay broken?

Ken

Same programmer, different operating systems (however they ARE compatible).
                  Stu is Jewish, I'm Lutheran.
                  AlanM
                  There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
                  Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
                  If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

where's the brownies ??????
                    We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."

Comment

welcome aboard!
                      NRA Endowment
                      GOA Life
                      SAF Life
                      Buckeye Firearms Assoc
                      Ohioans for Concealed Carry
                      Oregon Firearms Federation
                      Maryland Shall Issue
                      Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

Comment

Working...