Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Cuyahoga Falls-- And Sometimes Sandusky!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Cuyahoga Falls-- And Sometimes Sandusky!!!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Mai, it's great to be here! Well, you must be wondering why I'm in two places?

I am part of a company in Sandusky, we're still young, and have a ways to go before we are blooming!
    At Valhalla Armament and Training, we offer CCW classes and other tactical/training courses throughout the year.. Our instructors are all highly trained, highly skilled, army veterans with 12 tour of duties combine under their belts.

I, on the other hand, am not the female version of our great instructors! I believe in gun rights, every women should have the capabilities of handling a firearm, protecting themselves because we all should refuse to be victims!

Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/ValhallaArmament
    And say Ms. Valhalla sent ya!

Other then that, I live in the Falls holding down a day job... Love guns, love shooting guns, and hoping to hunt down a wild boar soon!

Mai

Mai:

Welcome aboard!

(I noticed your other post, but before I could do my usual welcome, Sammy wanted outside and....)

Anyway, you probably should read the sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page. Nothing mandatory, and probably sleep-inducing, but at least you'll find out who Sammy is ....

Agreed on the women, too! I wish I could get my wife to carry. She drives across town through some bad areas daily.... Can't even get her on the range.... (Although we are going to a gun shop of sorts Thursday afternoon. Two beagles to pet....)

As to being both in Sandusky and Cuyahoga Falls, I could have used that trick some years ago - I'm semi-retired now, but the former day job had me running around a bit, not to mention the rent-a-cop work I did on the side. Later, as an independent computer consultant, scheduling got a little hairy for a while.

I do enjoy shooting, too.... Most of the gang here does. Wednesday night is "range night" for me with some regularity (like the last seven years or so). Just started reloading (after kicking it around for more than 40 years), and I'm saving a pile of money there, too. (OK, don't tell my wife how long it'll take to pay for the reloading gear, though :mrgreen: .)

Never did get into hunting - I always had the feeling that I'd find myself out in the field (I don't do "field" all that well anyway) the same day that actually arming bears kicked in.... But I'm not against it if others wish to do it. It's a source of food, and a great hobby, too.

(I also have the vision of what happened to a buddy of mine a few years back. He was carrying a huge .44Mag revolver in a shoulder holster, sitting in a tree stand, and manged to fall asleep. He woke up to see a beautiful buck standing there, maybe 20' away. Couldn't get the gun out of the holster! The buck sort of looked at him and walked away....)

Regards,
    <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

welcome mai!
      NRA Endowment
      GOA Life
      SAF Life
      Buckeye Firearms Assoc
      Ohioans for Concealed Carry
      Oregon Firearms Federation
      Maryland Shall Issue
      Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

Comment

Working...