Hello All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jarrod and I am a defensive firearms instructor in Mansfield. I have been teaching for nearly 2 years now and have been shooting for almost 30. I am currently NRA certified in Basic Pistol and Personal Protection and have completed the Association of Defensive Shooting Instructors, Intuitive Sighted Fire Instructor Development. I am a contributing writer to the Personal Defense Network. We teach Intro to Defensive Handgun as well as advanced courses.
    Mansfield Ohio CCW Classes

Welcome to the forum, Jarrod!
    Joel
    NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
    Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
    CCC Range committee and Lake committee
    Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=nranews

Comment

jarrod:

Welcome Aboard!

There's a sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page that you should have a look at, but it's not mandatory. Might be a quiz, though .... (You don't need to read the whole thing.)

Otherwise, don't be afraid to jump in with questions, comments, whatever....

You're OK to post little ads once in a while. Something like "December CHL classes" with the details for all of the classes for the month, though, rather than a posting for each class. Having your website in your sig is perfectly alright, too.

Enjoy!
      <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!
          What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison

Comment

welcome aboard jarrod!
            NRA Endowment
            GOA Life
            SAF Life
            Buckeye Firearms Assoc
            Ohioans for Concealed Carry
            Oregon Firearms Federation
            Maryland Shall Issue
            Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

Comment

Working...