New enthusiast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New enthusiast

Howdy, my name is Kyle and I am thrilled to finally just make an account on here. I don't know how many times I have referenced this site for information on firearms and it has been incredibly useful. I've lived in Ohio all my life and normally reside within the realm of the greater Dayton area. Aside from that, I am super happy to be here. I'm sure I'll be asking a crap load of questions and hopefully I'll get to answer some questions too.

Welcome. There are a number of guys in the Dayton area that are active in the gun movement. Many of them are open carry activists.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.

Comment

Kdomme:

Welcome Aboard!

There's a sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page that you should have a look at - at least the first couple pages (you were warned ). Not mandatory, and possibly hazardous to your health....

Otherwise, Enjoy!

Regards,
        <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Hello Kyle, and welcome to buckeye firearms forum. It is one of the best places for firearms discussions. I have been here for a long time. I love the members who actively participating on the forum and giving useful suggestions for any confusion and queries of others.
          Get firearms safety training online from an NRA certified school.
          MA Gun License

Comment

wheres my kookies
            We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."

Comment

Very cool, welcome from the not so fine state of Illinois!
              Full time construction worker, part time noob blogger and website contractor blogger

Comment

Working...
              X