Hi from s.w. Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from s.w. Ohio

Hello to all. Another newbie from southwest Ohio (east fork lake area). I am an NRA member since 1980, a ccw holder in Ohio since it's inception but fairly new to technology so you all will have to bear with me. I raised two daughters and one step daughter and now have four grandchildren. I admit to lurking on this site for quite some time and you all seem to have some intelligent and cordial people on board. Well that's my intro everyone have a very Merry and safe Christmas!
    " If one believes in the right to life then one must also believe in defending that life"

reverendric:

Welcome Aboard!

Don't forget to have a look at the sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead on this page. Or not .... It's not mandatory, but may be sleep inducing. IAC, you may learn a bit about who's here and how this place works. Or at least who the little dog is in my avatar....

Enjoy!
    <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Greetings from the foothills of Mt Rumpke.

Comment

Welcome from Cincinnati, enjoy those grandchildren.
          Have 7 myself and a 3 month old great grandchild.

Lots of good info here enjoy.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Chicago IL!!!
            Full time construction worker, part time noob blogger and website contractor blogger

Comment

Working...
            X