Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member here. Navy Vet (HM3 USN 2010-2015) I was born in Ohio, but spend most of my time overseas for my job. I like to exercise my 2A rights, and CCW when I am in the country. (Which I admit, is rarely) Moved around a lot, actually, despite being born in Ohio, my only relationship with the state is having looked at it on a map. My parents moved to Yellow Springs, Ohio from Richmond, Virginia where I mostly grew up, and I have not yet visited them since. Yes, I am a Millennial ops: , No, I don't live with my parents, but it really doesn't make sense financially to maintain my own apartment in the US, with how little time I spend there. :? :lol: Joining the forum to be able to hit the ground running in the gun scene when I do visit. :egrin:

WELCOME! Forums here aren't very active, but the BFA main website is a great source of up to date info.

Comment

Tipo33:

Welcome Aboard!

(Sorry I didn't get to welcome you earlier. For a guy who's basically unemployed, I seem to be awfully busy ....)

Don't forget to have a look at the sticky referenced in "Forum Rules" at the top of this page. Nothing required, and potentially sleep-inducing, but at least you'll find out who the little dog in my avatar is.

Regards,
      <t>Stu<br><br>(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)<br><br>ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE<br><br>יזכר לא עד פעם</t>

Comment

Welcome!
        Joel
        NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
        Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
        CCC Range committee and Lake committee
        Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=nranews

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
          X