• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zvrkooczsw

buspirone 10mg

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
    AlanM
    There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
    Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
    If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Comment

And your purpose in posting the info about buspirone was?
      "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves". - Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Banned... Was teaching Rifle Instructor class Sat and Sun. No time to get on here since Friday evening. It is absolutely amazing the number of spam accounts that get past the human verification. It's a part time job just knocking this stuff out of here on a daily basis
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Appreciate it, Aaron. Soon as they get in, they start hitting members with 'visitor messages'. I get ten or more a day, usually about buying (prescription?) drugs online. Maybe that feature of the board should be done away with?
          "I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09

Comment

Working...
          X