Those who Support Gun Control while in Office are a One Term only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who Support Gun Control while in Office are a One Term only

You better Believe anyone in Political Office who Supports any kind of Gun Control Legislation is a One term in that Office.
    You give into say the Red Flag Laws next it will be something else for Gun Control. And to that others and I say No Thank You....

I think the Republicans are now saying look, we know the Democrats are going full bore Communists, we can go more center left, the way we really wanted it for a long time. What are the American people going to do? Support the Commies, or us?

I've always said the Democrats are getting us to Communism in a speed boat and the GOP in a pontoon boat, but either way, we are getting there. Now, it looks like all of them are in the same boat.

America is doomed.

Freedom, liberty and individual rights are being assaulted by all sides that I never thought I'd ever see in my lifetime. We haven't learned a damn thing from history and the tyrants in charge know that!

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Comment

After listening to DeWine yesterday on 1420AM, I very strongly believe that we would have been better off with Richard Cordray. Cordray would not have been able to get gun control passed due to the republicans in the general assembly, but DeWine just may be able to get gun control laws passed.

I think that making DeWine a one term Governor is not enough. There must be procedures started to remove him from office now. Will BFA help with an effort to remove DeWine from office?
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Thus far...no discussion in that direction. Can't say that won't be a final move on our part tho. Plenty of us are angry over current developments.
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
        X