Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dewine wants to Put gun owners on a Sex offender type list.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewine wants to Put gun owners on a Sex offender type list.

Dewine wants to nationalize your 4473 Forms. He also wants UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS creating a A NATIONAL Registration WITH RED FLAG LAWS.

Where’s ⁦BFA?

BTW, but our Constitution isn’t about protecting Laws Enforcement / the state.

Do you support this Jim Irvine? You support putting gun owners on Sex Offender type list?

Better stand up to these Authoritarian Police State REPUBLICANS.

Once Freedom, Liberty and Rights once lost, it will never be found again.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced Wednesday plans to enhance the state and federal background check systems to better protect law enforcement and the public, increase arrests of wanted offenders, and help prevent the sale of guns to those who are prohibited from purchasing a firearm.

https://fox8.com/2019/08/28/gov-dewi...-on-gun-sales/

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Mass shootings are a call to arms, not a call to disarm.

Why are we not hearing that type of talk from NRA, Republicans or the BFA?

Comment

When/where did DeWine propose this?
      Please post a link with the specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by jirvine View Post
        When/where did DeWine propose this?
        Please post a link with the specifics.
        Are you serious?

He's proposing putting anyone who has been served a RED FLAG into the NICS.

That's a list similar to a Sex offender list Jim. But with No crime ever committed. THAT'S EVEN WORSE!

Comment

He's not even talking about "red flag."
          Or do you think the media all of a sudden has started reporting perfectly on the Second Amendment?
          You don't have to commit a crime to lose your Second Amendment rights - that is nothing new. But I'm pretty sure you already knew that.

Jim

Comment

He's not even talking about "red flag."
            Or do you think the media all of a sudden has started reporting perfectly on the Second Amendment?
            You don't have to commit a crime to lose your Second Amendment rights - that is nothing new. But I'm pretty sure you already knew that.

Why do you sound jubilant when you said that Jim? Lol

The Unconstitutional Patriot Act did a lot of that as well, no doubt, but, for the most part, those are when a person is being ACCUSED OF AN ACTUAL CRIME or, are REALLY a threat to themselves or others!

But you already knew that, didn’t you?

Not when Joe blow, soy boy down the street gets offended you’re cleaning your shotgun on the front porch and wants your guns taken away just because you’re a gun owner and you MIGHT commit a crime in a week or 6 months from now and he’s scared for his life like a puss. You really don’t understand the different do you? I think you do. That’s the troubling part, that you’re okay with that. SMH. You are supporting the demolition of our complete justice system and the fact you are innocent until proven guilty of anything in America. And you are content of throwing that all away?

Jim

That is very disturbing Jim, and very telling how you really feel about the 2nd Amendment and the Bill Of Rights. You seem to not to have a problem with Dewine’s proposals do you? You Really proved my point Jim, thank you.

And not making a public statement disavowing Dewine / Husted And revoking your endorsement and any further endorsement will not be made is unbelievable to me. Your position in Columbus is more important to you than defending the 2A rights and the Bill Of Rights for Ohioans. That many pay you to do. It’s Astonishing.

The media supports any new gun laws especially the ones that can be used for back door firearm Confiscation.

But you already knew that.

Damn, I wish you fought for the 2nd Amendment and the Bill Of Rights as hard as you do against others who you don’t like attacking your buddy Dewine and the other back stabbing Republicans in Columbus, we wouldn’t have to worry about them passing any type of Draconian Unconstitutional Gun laws out of there again. Your status quo is more important because you have no problem with infringements on our right as long as you get to play the game.

Shameful.

Comment

Speaking of fighting against draconian unconstitutional gun laws, have you seen what is being proposed in the Senate Oversight and Reform Committee today?

What is more important to you - raging against me/DeWine/Husted? or against those horrible bills and their sponsors?

Actions speak louder than words.

Or maybe you are going to rage against Chairman Coley (Another great politician we have endorsed multiple times) for holding a hearing? Too bad if you do. He's a great guy and a great defender of freedom.

Comment

Are you talking about the Antique firearm exemption bill?

If you are,p, that’s More nuggets while You ignore real change. How about fighting to get CC out of the Judiciary Committee! That would be a big win. Or, are you really against that Bill?

BTW, what is the qualifications on an “Antique”. I’ve got 20 year old rifles and 130 year old rifles and shotguns.

Comment

No. We support HB 248, the Antique firearms bill.

I was referring to:
                  S.B. 62 - bump stocks
                  S.B 63 - UCB
                  S.B. 64 Raise age to buy a gun
                  S.B 65 - Regulate gun shows
                  S.B 182 Raise age to 21 to buy a gun
                  S.B. 183 Limit transfers and UBC
                  S.B. 184 Some version of "red flag" nonsense

We spend more time working on bills that actually exist than we do the ideas of bills that might or might not exist someday.

And for those who want to now where we stand on various bills, it's on the website:
                  https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/fire...neral-assembly

Comment

No. We support HB 248, the Antique firearms bill.

I was referring to:
                    S.B. 62 - bump stocks Federally Banned. irrelevant now.
                    S.B 63 - UCB
                    S.B. 64 Raise age to buy a gun
                    S.B 65 - Regulate gun shows
                    S.B 182 Raise age to 21 to buy a gun
                    S.B. 183 Limit transfers and UBC
                    S.B. 184 Some version of "red flag" nonsense

We spend more time working on bills that actually exist than we do the ideas of bills that might or might not exist someday.

And for those who want to now where we stand on various bills, it's on the website:
                    https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/fire...neral-assembly
                    What are you working on them on exactly? There is no work other than opposing ALL OF THEM. NO COMPROMISING, These
                    are ALL Unconstitutional. And why don’t you ever send out notices to your members and followers to call your reps to oppose these bills? Most of us don’t have time to sort through what’s being done and not. You act like only you can talk to these politicians and negotiate on our rights when there should NEVER be Compromise or Negotiations on our Constitutional rights.

Reminder, Government doesn’t give us our natural rights and can not take them away. We have them whether Government makes a law or not. Our right to life does not cease to exist because of some weak kneed tyrant in Columbus or Washington.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I would whether live in dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery any day and I want my kids, and their kids to live in that freedom and experience it to the fullest, protecting their right to self defense anytime anywhere they please. No person has a right to tell them they can’t defend their own lives. It’s immoral, unconscionable and unconstitutional.

Fight against all of the these politicians “INFRINGEMENTS”!

BTW, The Bill from Dewine May not exist yet because he can’t write bills under our System, Simeon in the House has to do that. But you know what he wants. Your arrogance to not want to come out against his proposals publicly is very telling. You say you are working behind the scenes, but your lack of openness is curious and has a hint of something to hide. Why aren’t you more open about your meetings with these politicians that represents ALL OF US? This is suppose to be transparent.

Comment

Working...
                    X