Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trump Administration also banned body armor-piercing bullets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trump Administration also banned body armor-piercing bullets?

Every time I send Ohio State Senator Tim Schaffer a letter to not support gun control legislation he sends me this form letter that says this among others things. I've looked everywhere I know of and can't find it any where Trump Banned armor piercing bullets. Called his office and he blamed it on the former staff. They would have to "look into it".

Have anyone here heard of it?
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Nope...no Idea what that's about.

Tim is one of the politicritters I brought to the range and had him shoot with suppressors. That was back when we were working to remove the ORC section making it illegal to hunt/trap with a suppressed firearm. He's always been pretty good on our issue, and he is a gun owner. He does have an ingrained opposition to class III full auto stuff...
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Update:

Sen Tim Schaffer’s office called me and said that the former staff put that information in that form letter and it was a mistake. Said they would be removing it.

Said, they do not support most of these gun bills but could support them if certain Amendments were added. Not sure what they are. They weren’t either.

I told them none of these bills are acceptable in any form.
      I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Comment

I called Tim yesterday and left him a message. He called me back on his way home when he saw the missed call. I explained the entire thing to him, and answered some questions he had. His staff had not informed him about your call, or the concerns regarding the misinformation on his response letter. He told me he'd take care of it today, guess he did...
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
        X