Same ole BFA, You haven’t changed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same ole BFA, You haven’t changed.

George Lang is ATTACKING the wonderful Stand Your Ground bill sponsor Candice Keller USING the sham Buckeye Firearms Association ENDORSEMENT!

George Lang should APOLOGIZE for refusing to move Stand Your Ground law and Constitutional Carry as chairman of the House Criminal Justice Committee!

Here's his post, don't let him get away with it: https://www.facebook.com/LangForOhio...42244316088786

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

SHILL

Grow up man.

Quit slurping the spoon fed propaganda your handler is feeding you.
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      SHILL

Grow up man.

Quit slurping the spoon fed propaganda your handler is feeding you.
      You mean Lang’s own words and actions or, inactions are Propaganda?

You truly are a sheep. Your / BFA’s appeasement, pandering and willing to ‘compromise’ to these corrupt politicians are the reason we are still in the shape we’re in on 2A rights in Ohio.

Like I told Irvine, these Politician SOB’s are not your friend, they’re your employee, and when they think they are your boss, or dictator, treat them accordingly.

Grow some balls!

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Comment

You are funny...
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
        X