Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BFA feeding Ohio gun owners morsels for their God Given Rights AGAIN!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFA feeding Ohio gun owners morsels for their God Given Rights AGAIN!

I got your E-Mail to support HB 425 Duty to Notify Bill that Is Scheduled for Wednesday, Feb 19, 2020

But you know full well that HB178 Constitutional Carry eliminates this requirement.

Why are you gung ho about the weak hb425 but still refuse to help push and FIGHT hb178 out of the Criminal Justice committee? I have NEVER received anything from you like in this E-Mail for the fight for HB178 like you are for HB425. Why is that exactly?

Why don’t you stand up and admit you don’t support Constitutional Carry? Are you just throwing your members a bone? Nibble around the edges of our rights you deem supportable to say you support something gun related when you want to maintain your favor with corrupt, oath breaking “friends” / politicians in Columbus who continue to trample on our rights with an assist from you?

You should be ashamed. But it seems you have no Shame.

Summary

To amend sections 9.68, 109.69, 109.731, 311.41, 311.42, 311.43, 1547.69, 2921.13, 2923.11, 2923.12, 2923.121, 2923.122, 2923.123, 2923.124, 2923.125, 2923.126, 2923.127, 2923.128, 2923.129, 2923.1210, 2923.1211, 2923.1212, 2923.1213, 2923.16, 2953.37, and 4749.10 and to enact section 2923.111 of the Revised Code to modify the Weapons Law by renaming a concealed handgun license as a concealed weapons license, allowing a concealed weapons licensee to carry concealed all deadly weapons not otherwise prohibited by law without carrying a concealed weapons license, expanding state preemption of firearms regulation to include all deadly weapons, repealing a notice requirement applicable to licensees stopped for a law enforcement purpose

https://legiscan.com/OH/bill/HB178/2019

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/hear...ay-feb-19-2020
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Instead of suppositions, accusations and assumptions... why don't you spend the day downtown working on stuff? Maybe you can keep pace with me tomorrow and hit the committee hearing in the morning (I've already submitted witness form and written testimony), then meet with a state senator in the afternoon to help him understand BFA's opinion of the terrible legislation he wants to sponsor, then head over for the wildlife council meeting for discussion on regulatory changes from the ODNR in the evening. You know, I'm getting SICK and TIRED of reading your BS on here. Either start showing up to do some actual work with us, or tone down your rhetoric. You claim to know what we are about, and you accuse us of this that or the other, yet I do not see you around getting the knowledge first hand. Get involved and actually understand what is happening.
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Instead of suppositions, accusations and assumptions... why don't you spend the day downtown working on stuff? Maybe you can keep pace with me tomorrow and hit the committee hearing in the morning (I've already submitted witness form and written testimony), then meet with a state senator in the afternoon to help him understand BFA's opinion of the terrible legislation he wants to sponsor, then head over for the wildlife council meeting for discussion on regulatory changes from the ODNR in the evening. You know, I'm getting SICK and TIRED of reading your BS on here. Either start showing up to do some actual work with us, or tone down your rhetoric. You claim to know what we are about, and you accuse us of this that or the other, yet I do not see you around getting the knowledge first hand. Get involved and actually understand what is happening.
      So, you think if someone isn't right by your side they can not be fighting for our constitutional rights? Sure, you go with that.

I'm tired of a so called pro-2A ORG claiming they support the 2A cower to the politicians instead of fighting their tyranny and they're "compromising" on our rights to stay in favor of those tyrants. .

I see with my eyes and hear with my ears and when you see JIM IRVINE show up to support a morsel bill openly in this no duty to inform, yet remains all but silent on the bigger, never seen on a more freedom bill that does the same thing in CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY, you are telling us how you really feel.

Way to deflect and ignore the issue though.

BTW, If I show up and do some work with you do you really want me pissing off your friends because I will not tow the line like you people do?

I don't need you bringing me down when I do, and I have, talked to my reps individually.

And toning down my rhetoric?

You mean calling you out on your failures? No, I call it the way I see it, and if you can't take constructive criticism, you block me from this site.

However, I will gladly tone it down when I see BFA revoke their endorsement of Dewhine and Husted for their betrayal of gun owners, go full throttle to support Constitutional Carry and Stand Your Ground Bill. Start calling out Republicans in general who are stopping these bills and introducing and supporting these draconian anti-2A bills instead of pretty much ignore them.

So yea, there's that!

Comment

I think I should leave this right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwtLHJSejOg.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Great video! I like his point regarding getting any bill...then fixing it next yr. Exactly what we did with HB12 here in Ohio. We've been fixing it ever since. I guess that would be considered "feeding gun owners morsels" tho, am I right wvrifleman...
          Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Yes, morsels. At least you are being more honest on where you stand.

You will always support that Criminal Dewhine.

He needs impeached for what he done, But I’m sure you will defend that’s as well.

Comment

So by your thinking, it's all or nothing. I get it, I used to be that way. I simply do not agree with it's effectiveness any longer, and have realized we need to fix what we can... even if it's little bits (morsels) at a time. The anti's have eroded our rights little bits (morsels) at a time, so employing their tactics against them.

No, I will not "always support" our current Governor... and I do not support him now. Hard to remove a Governor, and attacking him while he is still in power just makes things harder on us. His bills are not moving, and aren't going to. Mistakes were made, by me specifically. Lesson learned. Don't take Jon Husted at his word... wish it weren't so.

DeWine's career is over after this... we will not have to deal with HIM again.

Comment

Working...
              X