Whats the latest..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the latest..?

On Dewine's anti 2A bill... Will BFA be one of the "pro gun groups"..Biden is meeting with in Columbus today... I kinda hope not.. after what they let Dewine talk them into...or i should say...out of.

Dewine's bill doesn't have any support and will not be going anywhere. I have a sneaking suspicion certain folks in the administration are trying to figure out how to salvage their reputations right now.

I was unaware Biden was meeting with "pro gun" folks in Cbus today. It most certainly did not include anyone from BFA that I know of. Zero discussion about Biden's visit on our discussion lists...
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

You were not aware..because i had it completely a55 backwards.. He met with Moms demand action ..anti 2A group.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN1NYFiZOPA If you cant watch the whole thing i dont blame you... He said on day one he will introduce legislation to ban Modern sporting rifles, High cap mags, and expand background checks.

Comment

Did you see that nonsense up in MI when the factory worker pigeon holed him on the gun confiscation he'd been touting...and he totally denied it and backpedaled? Then he called our black rifles AR-14's LOL!!!

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
        X