I support the 2nd Amendment BUT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I support the 2nd Amendment BUT?

Really Tired of hearing people say "I support the 2nd Amendment BUT"!.

Really, where is that exactly in the Constitution, Bill Of Rights or The Declaration of Independence?

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said, “every right has limits.”
    :“I really can’t see a reason why we can’t pursue this (Red Flag law) at the federal level. The benefits are enormous,” he went on, “even if you just stop one” death.

Rubio Submitted a bad ERPO bill to get his name on the graces of the Bloomberg Anti-Gun Zealots. Then you have President Trump.

He said Twitter feed on his Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22 Feb 2018

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!"

And, “Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

Trump was responding to comments from Vice President Pence that families and local law enforcement should have more tools to report potentially dangerous individuals with weapons.

“Allow due process so no one’s rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only the firearms but any weapons,” Pence said.

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court," Trump responded.

This violates not on the 2A but the whole Bill of rights.The limits on the people for their 2nd Amendment rights are not 25,000 laws and counting against the people. These are all in clear violation of our rights to bear arms that "shall not be infringed" I hear fellow gun owners who say this all the time that hey have no problem with these laws and restrictions.Which is unreal.

These laws stop and restrict law abiding citizens not criminals. Both parties have assaulted our 2nd Amendment rights including an assist from the NRA.

I just want to know, why?

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)
Working...
X