X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodbury Coshocton, CLOSED

Wow.

https://www.coshoctontribune.com/sto...er/1284373001/
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

The other two locations also closed unexpectedly, in the same way. Employees arrive for work, "Closed" sign on the door, all merchandise moved out by the owners (I guess) in the middle of the night. All three closed right at the end of whatever month it happened to be, as I recall. Saves rent if you're going month by month.

Feel bad for the workers. Restaurants, even chains of restaurants, frequently do the same thing. But right in the middle of dinner shift.
    <t>"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers. <br><br> Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''<br><br>--CAR15A2, 3/31/09</t>

Comment

Shocking... it's too bad that had to happen. FONRA is now searching for a new FFL to fulfill our state wide calendar raffles.
      Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

There is a gun shop in Zanesville called T&K. Don’t know if that will help.

Comment

I believe the owner of Ottowa Ordnance has already stepped up the the plate...
          Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Woodbury Outfitters has $5.3 million in debts

https://www.coshoctontribune.com/sto...ts/1330065001/

Comment

Why must my post still be approved?..... I thought you took that off at some point? Haven’t I’ve proved I’m worthy yet! Lol

Comment

Yeah, I fixed it. I'm a dang administrator and still have to approve my own posts sometimes.
                <t>"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers. <br><br> Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''<br><br>--CAR15A2, 3/31/09</t>

Comment

What are they afraid of exactly?

You can’t just wait until someones get offended and complains and remove a post that's forbidden?

Comment

And I still need approval. It still won’t directly post.

Comment

It's supposed to only hold posts with more than one link for moderation...that's the way I have it set up. For some reason certain posts end up in the queue even tho the member has met the minimum "first posts" it's set for. Not sure why...

Comment

Working...
                      X