Clear All

• wvriflemannoh
    started a topic Woodbury Coshocton, CLOSED

Woodbury Coshocton, CLOSED

Wow.

https://www.coshoctontribune.com/sto...er/1284373001/

• Aaron
    replied
    It's supposed to only hold posts with more than one link for moderation...that's the way I have it set up. For some reason certain posts end up in the queue even tho the member has met the minimum "first posts" it's set for. Not sure why...

Leave a comment:

• wvriflemannoh
    replied
    And I still need approval. It still won’t directly post.

Leave a comment:

• wvriflemannoh
    replied
    What are they afraid of exactly?

You can’t just wait until someones get offended and complains and remove a post that's forbidden?

Leave a comment:

• brian d.
    replied
    Yeah, I fixed it. I'm a dang administrator and still have to approve my own posts sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• wvriflemannoh
    replied
    Why must my post still be approved?..... I thought you took that off at some point? Haven’t I’ve proved I’m worthy yet! Lol

Leave a comment:

• wvriflemannoh
    replied
    Woodbury Outfitters has $5.3 million in debts

https://www.coshoctontribune.com/sto...ts/1330065001/

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I believe the owner of Ottowa Ordnance has already stepped up the the plate...

Leave a comment:

• wvriflemannoh
    replied
    There is a gun shop in Zanesville called T&K. Don’t know if that will help.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Shocking... it's too bad that had to happen. FONRA is now searching for a new FFL to fulfill our state wide calendar raffles.

Leave a comment:

• brian d.
    replied
    The other two locations also closed unexpectedly, in the same way. Employees arrive for work, "Closed" sign on the door, all merchandise moved out by the owners (I guess) in the middle of the night. All three closed right at the end of whatever month it happened to be, as I recall. Saves rent if you're going month by month.

Feel bad for the workers. Restaurants, even chains of restaurants, frequently do the same thing. But right in the middle of dinner shift.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X