Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best camping spots across continental US & camping lanterns

Hey everyone,

Any suggestions here about the best places to camp in the US in general. The articles I read don't feel authentic so I'll rather much more appreciate first-hand advice. I'm not saying the internet is bad, but in my case I would like to hear your opinions.

Also, let me know what you think about the Honeywell HZ-0360 camp heater, see it listed in the article

Many thanks people
    The weather is one of the biggest things that influence any camping experience and we have been battling the elements since the beginning of time. The tent heater is an excellent way for you to change the weather to your specific desire. Advancements in technology have given us more power and control over the environment. …

There are a ton of great camping spots around East Fork Lake..im lucky my property backs up to it. Some of my best (secret)...lol...spots are just N/W of there on the East Fork River...But lots of room here..so come check it out..... Oh..and lots of great places to 4x4..not too far off the road..

Comment

Hmmm...that is one lake in Ohio I don't believe I have ever fished in, or camped at!
      Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
      X