X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paazig
    started a topic D-2 Target

D-2 Target

Can anyone tell me what the dimensions of the circles are on a NRA Bianchi D-2 Target? I know what they are on a D-1 and the D-2 is supposedly a reduced size target.

Thanks.

Guest replied
    Paazig did you get the exact dimensions in the end? I would like to mocksomething up myself.

Thanks

I think you'll find this tombstone target is very close.

I musta spent a day looking for something similar to the d-2 target. Very helpful post and it matches up.

Leave a comment:

• kb8dnr
    replied
    Paazig did you get the exact dimensions in the end? I would like to mocksomething up myself.

Thanks

I think you'll find this tombstone target is very close.

Leave a comment:

• paazig
    replied

Thanks

The figure 2 that johnsoda had linked in a previous post is exactly the dimensions of the D-2. I just re-verified them against one of my D-2 targets.

Leave a comment:

• richardb
    replied

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kb8dnr
    replied
    Thanks for the pointer to the file containing the dimensions for the D-2 target. I've updated my tombstone practice target to reflect these dimensions.

Tombstone and other pdf files of interest can be found at the following url:

http://kb8dnr.freeshell.org/pdf/

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• paazig
    replied
    I ordered some D-2 targets so I'll know for sure what the dimensions are when I get them.

My wife and I are working on the NRA/Marksmanship criteria for Handguns. The requirements specify the use of D-1 or D-2 targets.

------------

I received the D-2 targets today (8Jun09) and they are exactly what is depicted in the picture you provided johnsoda. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paazig
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• johnsoda
    replied
    Not sure this is what you want, but here(Figure 2) is an NRA reduced "Bianchi" target.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X