.22 ammo at Cabelas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .22 ammo at Cabelas

Just incase anyone is still hard up for .22 ammo. I was at Cabelas Thursday morning around 10am and they had a big supply of CCI and Thunderbolt bricks. I got a brick of Thunderbolts because they were only $22. Remember when gun shows had 50 rounds for $10? :wink: Hope anyone who is in need finds this post. :egrin:
    Motorcycle and gun videos from ADVfilmer in Ohio. http://www.youtube.com/user/advfilmer?feature=mhee

I just ordered a Remington brick online from Cabela's for $24.

Comment

Buildit:

I've found some ammo (.22lr) in my neck of the woods thats " somewhat" reasonable too, but someones always beating me to it :cry: . But most are still gouging as far as I'm concerned. As for .45 acp, I've started using a non-lead (tin base) frangible ammo from ICC in PA (155 gr. HP). I've got plenty of ammo stocked away for almost every firearm I own, but like to replace it "before" I use it and not have to "try" to replace it "after" I've shot it up!
      3FULLMAGS+1
      They say the best "Home Remedy" for Tyranny is... LEAD POISONING!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. No Cabelas here tho Maybe we'll start seeing the Federal value packs soon
        Some people strive to make their mark on the world. I strive to make my mark on a paper plate.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. No Cabelas here tho Maybe we'll start seeing the Federal value packs soon

10-19-2013 was at Old English and they had skids of 22 thunderbolts 500 rnds for under $30. Hope this helps

Also saw $5 50 round packs at Rural King in town there. Not cheap but they were the Remington High Velocity rounds that work so well in semi autos. :wink:
          Motorcycle and gun videos from ADVfilmer in Ohio. http://www.youtube.com/user/advfilmer?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
          X