Selling Milsurp .308 in Toledo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Milsurp .308 in Toledo

Time to cull a caliber. I'm keeping the Garand and .30-06, but my supply of .308 ammo needs a better home (or homes).

Israeli IMI Match M-852 in .308.
    168 gr HPBT, boxer primed, non-metalic
    I have for sale 3x300 rd cans ('94, '97, and '99) and one partial with 240 rds ('98), though I might mix vintages in each can.
    $0.90/rd

South African .308 (Hard to find since import was cut off mid 2000s)
    140 rd battlepacks. Buy 9 and they come in the original metal tub, if you want it. The tubs hold 1,260rds.
    1 50 cal can full of 20 rd boxes
    $0.55/rd

Prices subject to change, up or down, depending on response.

Offers for 10, 15, and 20 round M1A magazines will be considered.

Hey Bandito...pm me about your ammo. I make it up your way regularly and might consider a purchase if you still have it all.
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

• bandito
      bandito commented
      Editing a comment
      Aaron, I just sent you a PM.

Last chance on this. I start loading my moving truck on Wednesday, Oct 9, and the ammo is the first thing I'm loading.

Comment

Oh well...lost this in all the hectic run around involved with running multiple business' and having no employee any longer. Just returned from Sandusky yesterday afternoon, and had cash in my pocket. It was simply out of my mind. If you had reminded me last week, it would have been a done deal...
      Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
      X