Once Fired Brass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Fired Brass

If you are in need of a particular caliber of brass for reloading, let me know. I have been stockpiling once fired range brass from my facility and I'm constantly gathering more!

Common calibers are pretty easy to come by 5.56, .308, .45ACP, 9mm, .38spl, etc...

I also get decent amounts of other, less common calibers as well. Let me know what you would be interested in and I'll check my stockpile or keep my eyes pealed!
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Once fired, mixed head stamps...
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Ill take some .45 and 9mm off your hands.

Comment

Let me see what I have available at this point... I just sold a massive amount of brass, some sorted and almost all my mixed brass went to Rush Creek ammo back in the Fall.
        What sort of quantities are you looking for Paul?

Comment

• PaulG
          PaulG commented
          Editing a comment
          200-300 each

Positive I have the .45 might have the 9mm sorted, but not sure. I keep forgetting to dig it out while I'm out there. I've been teaching classes it seems every weekend for the past month and a half. NO CLASS TO TEACH this weekend, maybe I'll get your brass put together

Comment

• PaulG
          PaulG commented
          Editing a comment
          ok no hurry just let me know when you have it available. I'll be checking back regularly.

Paul. how we gonna do this? You need it shipped, or you gonna just visit me at the range and pick it up while you are here? Also, you want it as is...or ran through the tumbler?

Comment

Working...
        X