Mobility-Impaired Hunting Access Area to Open at Lasuan Wild

A forum dedicated to discussing the concerns of Ohio's Sportsmen.
Discuss hunting, camping, fishing & travel.

Moderator: Aaron

Forum rules
Moderator Aaron: The U.S. Sportsman's Alliance has given BFA (and me personally) permission to reproduce any of their articles here in the Great Outdoors forum or on our home page, in their entirety, as long as the original source is given credit.
KnightOfTheOldeCode
Site Admin

Mobility-Impaired Hunting Access Area to Open at Lasuan Wild

Post by KnightOfTheOldeCode » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Media Advisory
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 13, 2008

Mobility-Impaired Hunting Access Area to Open at Lasuan Wildlife Area Advisory

MONTPELIER, OHIO-- A ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the development of the Mobility Impaired Hunting Access Area at Lake La Su An Wildlife Area by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife will be held on Friday, November 21. The event will begin at 10 AM at this state wildlife area near Montpelier in Williams County. The ceremony will take place off of County Road S, approximately 1 and 3/4 miles east of SR 49. The public is invited to attend.

- 30 -

For Further Information Contact:
Tom LaVergne, Division of Wildlife
419. 429. 8359
If People do their best what else is there?
Patton.

Then said he unto them, But now, He that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garmet, and buy one
Luke 22:36

pps_dad

Post by pps_dad » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:26 pm

I like seeing more and more of these places throughout Ohio. I think every every Ohio wildlife hunting and fishing areas should have mobility impaired access. :D