MEC AutoMate (electric drive for MEC 9000 and MEC Grabber)

Buy, Sell and Trade Gear, Ammo and More.
Forum rules
Be sure to read the stickies on the forum index with respect to the sales, tradiing, etc., of firearms and serialized components, which is generally forbidden. Please read viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12519 first.
hAkron

MEC AutoMate (electric drive for MEC 9000 and MEC Grabber)

Post by hAkron » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:44 pm

$550 (or reasonable offer). Located in Akron. Willing to drive about an hour to make a deal. Not really practical to ship.

This is a used, but in great condition MEC AutoMate. It's an electric auto drive for the MEC 9000 and MEC Grabber press. Unit includes a 3rd party foot pedal control (Mokemate), the large button upgrade, the MEC clevis pin upgrade, and the linkage kit to kit it to one press. MEC sells linkage kits if you want to set up more then one press and swap between them.

These are $650+ new, and I have about another $100 into it with the upgraded parts, so if you have been looking for one of these, PM me and let's work out a deal!

Pictures & additional info upon request. I'm glad to answer any questions on this unit, so please feel free to ask.

AlanM

Re: MEC AutoMate (electric drive for MEC 9000 and MEC Grabbe

Post by AlanM » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:39 am

It would probably help you would explain to people what a MEC 9000 is.

I had to Google it to find out that it's a shotshell reloader.
The MEC 9000 line

MEC Auto-Mate
The Auto-Mate page
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.