Dedicated to the discussion of criminal activity and uses of firearms in lawful self defense.
- Posts: 5665
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:46 pm
- Location: SW Ohio
Buckeye Firearms Assoc
Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Oregon Firearms Federation
Maryland Shall Issue
Colorado Second Amendment Assoc
color of law
- Posts: 2722
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 am
- Location: Too close to Cincinnati
It looks like there are three less thugs that won't be counted in the next census.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: Brook Park OH
Nutter is one of the biggest anti gun mayors around!
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
BFA Forums Member
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:24 pm
Philly mayor is all talk and no action.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 pm
color of law wrote:It looks like there are three less thugs that won't be counted in the next census.
Yup. 3 less that the tax payers will have to keep warm and fed........