Cleveland Clinic Rent-A-Cops Disarming Peace Officers

Discuss gun rights in Ohio, coordinate activism and learn who the pro gun lawmakers are and how to support them.

Moderators: WileyCoyote, Viking

willbird

Re: Cleveland Clinic Rent-A-Cops Disarming Peace Officers

Post by willbird » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Glock Rock wrote:Can someone explain to me why I should care about this incident?
I'm not in favor of "special rights" for anybody.....so we are kind of in the same corner on this.

I'll ask AGAIN......if a LEO is always "on duty"....can they ever be drunk ?? IMHO nope if they are always on duty.

Bill
America NO LONGER held hostage by ZERO the lying dictator.......:-)

Ohio, a government of the unions, by the unions, for the unions

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Glock Rock wrote:Can someone explain to me why I should care about this incident?
Do you expect to ever have to be in a hospital? An off-duty cop just might save your life, unless of course, he/she is disarmed illegally by rent-a-cops.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:13 pm

willbird wrote:
I'm not in favor of "special rights" for anybody.....so we are kind of in the same corner on this.

I'll ask AGAIN......if a LEO is always "on duty"....can they ever be drunk ?? IMHO nope if they are always on duty.

Bill
It would appear so. If you want to be LEO and you also want to get drunk, find a department to work for that does not require always-on-duty status.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.